Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Rid of Excess - again

The farther removed from Emmie's birth we get, the more my house seems to be decluttering itself. In fact, over the past few weeks, it has become habit to mentally go through the "keep, donate, or toss" mantra every time I straighten up. The last biggest thing? Losing that baby weight. Oh, how it has been plaguing me! This weight seems to want to cling to me forever, and although that sort of affection would flatter me from ANYTHING else in the world, it's becoming annoying and frustrating. So here's the deal. I have a workout video. And the ability to go running in the mornings. I currently need to loose 45 pounds to get to where I want to be. And I know I can do this. I would love to have this weight shed by the time Emmie turns 1, which would mean I have roughly 37 weeks until my goal date. So, that would mean .8 lbs per week, and 1 1/2 lbs by March 1st. This seems so incredibly daunting! But.... (deep breath).... definitely possible. So let's do it!

1 comment:

Aimee Mayer said...

I'll go running with you. My schedule is currently open, though I am trying to get a job... call or text me anytime! 434-851-1038