Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Short Health Update

Just a quick update for those of you who may be curious.  All of the various health problems I had been experiencing were resolved this past April.  My Nurse Practitioner put me on a high quality multivitamin, as well as an adjusted dose of progesterone.  I was also able to stop taking DHEA, which was a big step for my body.  The months of quiet on our blog were filled here with activity that I had previously not been able to do.  We began our homeschooling, I purged the house, reorganized most every room, weeded through old clothing (and many other accumulated items), have gone on several trips, had fun family outings, and for the first time I have been able to maintain a neat and tidy home for months on end.  I feel great.  And so far, this pregnancy is the best one I have had yet.  I am so thankful for that phase of life to be over!  But I will never take good health for granted ever again.

And last, but noteworthy, George is gone.  Let's just say he got real fed up with the kids.  And we said, "Back to the breeder you go."  We are so not a dog family.  And that was a good thing for my health.

I'll be posting some recent pictures of our little ones later on today or tomorrow!

No comments: