Thursday, August 5, 2010

11 Weeks



Gestational age:  11 weeks on the day

Baby's current size:  A little over an inch and a half!

Similar in size to:   A fig (see above)

Weight gain:  Half of a pound.  Oh yeah.  Still in regular clothes, but thankful.  Usually I have gained about 10 lbs by now!

Looking forward to:  The end of the first trimester, to put my mind at ease a bit more

Not looking forward to:  Wondering if the gestational diabetes test has gluten in it?

Biggest food craving:  This week, it's been Nut Thins crackers with cheddar cheese.  Oh my goodness.  I love it so much that I greatly anticipate my next snack/meal.  It's kinda sad.

Biggest food aversion:  Chicken, smelly foods, and of course eggs.

How this pregnancy compares to the others:  Still no back pain, WAY less weight gain, and no depression so far.  Yay!  Still shaping up to be the best one yet :D

Nervous about:  Well, I am running out of cheese and crackers.  This, contrary to popular thought, is indeed a dilemma.  It is not unheard of for me, in my pregnant state, to shed a few tears over a food craving.  The emotion just gets to be too much sometimes.

No comments: