Monday, August 30, 2010

14 Weeks


Gestational age:  14.5 weeks :)

Baby's current size:  3.4 inches, CRL

Similar in size to:  A super-cute lemon! (see above)

Weight gain:  Another half pound, putting me at my pre-pregnancy weight.  Not bad for 3.5 months along!  I'm in all maternity pants now :)

Looking forward to:  That 20 wk ultrasound!  Can't wait to find out what this darling little one is!

Not looking forward to:  Still frettin' about that glucose test.  One of these days, I'll actually look it up and find out.

Biggest food craving:  Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's (hold the bun and mayo, please).  YUM!  I also truly enjoy grape juice.  I love a nice, big glass with ice in it :)

Biggest food aversion:  Still yucky on eggs, and particular about cheese.

How this pregnancy compares to the others:  My back is starting to give me problems, but it's okay if I baby it.  Still the best pregnancy yet!  What a pleasant surprise!

Nervous about:  Procuring the desired larger vehicle BEFORE baby's arrival.  However, the Lord will provide for our growing family.  Even if it means traveling in two separate cars for awhile!  We know the vehicle type and specs, just looking for the right one for the right price.  I sure would like to know how to drive that big thing before the babe is here as well.  (As a side note, if you're selling an Excursion with a third bench row, please leave a comment... :D)  

No comments: