Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pics and whatnot

I am a self-admitted, selfish blogger. Do I blog about the family and post cute pictures? Not often. How about fun outings, family gatherings, and all that? Well, no. So am I the world's most selfish blogger? Probably.

You see, this blog is mine. The kids can have a part in it, but it can't be puked on, pooped on, spilled on, or chewed up. Nor can it be ripped apart. This is my territory. And I love it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore my children! I love them with every piece of myself there is to offer. But... it's nice to get away sometimes :)

But today, I just have to post some pictures. I've really slacked in the picture-taking department, so you'll get the best of what I've gotten over the past few weeks. Enjoy!












4 comments:

Julie said...

Great pictures! And I love the personal space diatribe! I understand (in a smaller way than you, since I only have two!)!

Kim Yeatts said...

OH MY GOODNESS...did those two little guys look so cute and proud sitting way up top like that!
The mom in me has to ask...those shelves are bolted to the wall, right? All it takes is for me to see a news clip of a kid getting smashed with something toppling on top of them to get me to worry about it.
Hope you are feeling better, Meg. I hope they can figure it all out for you.

Kristi said...

Love the one of them up on top of that dresser. Hilarious!!
Are you sure your kids can't poop on your blog? My kids would see that as a challenge. :)

Meg said...

Thanks guys! I found them like that, and had to get a picture. Once again, Shawn was scolding, and I was peeping around with the camera. See, I don't think productive discipline works that way....

Kristi, you make a good point. Such is life with little ones!!