Thursday, March 26, 2009

Read this, too!


To all of my gluten-free friends, and those who are just curious or have any other type of food intolerance or allergy, CHECK THIS OUT: Gluten-Free Girl by Shauna James Ahern. So much of her story is similar to mine, that I am considering being tested for Celiac. I'm adding her fabulous blog to my favorites, too (there's a icon right up top if you would like to purchase her book). I am halfway through with reading it, and already it is reshaping the way I think about food, and the whole (essentially unamerican) way of thinking about it! I just love the recipes, and encouragement to get out there and experience food in a way that is far better than the instant, just-add-water way of American cooking. Sigh. I love this book.

Oh, and did you see Karina's scrumptious muffins? I WILL be making some this week! They look amazing!!!

No comments: