Friday, April 3, 2009

Yick.

I love Mondays and Fridays. Mom has been taking the older three in the mornings, to cut me a break to shop, clean, or whatever it is that I need to do on that particular day. Since Shawn worked 2nd shift today, she took them at lunch for the afternoon. I usually have big plans (and get a LOT done!), but I am still feeling, well, icky. I still have a migraine, a tummy ache, and am horribly fatigued. It's amazing what the tiniest bit of gluten will do to me.

So, I'm waiting for Emmie to fall asleep so I can too.

I still can't believe I lived like this for so long. I remember very clearly feeling like this every single day. Thank the Lord, my life isn't like that now. Now, if I can only find enough energy to make it until bedtime...

And still waiting on those tests.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope you've gotten some rest by now! That really is amazing that you lived (and were able to) with such horrible symptoms for so long. Praise the Lord that you're able to find out what causes it!